Sunday, August 21, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

Wow, Once Upon a Story is looking a little bit neglected these days. I've been preoccupied with a web design project (which I've been having a lot of fun with in spite of the fact that it eats into my "playtime" a bit). Anyway, posting may be sporadic for the next few days but I should be posting regularly again by the end of next week.

In the meantime, I've been feeding my 3-year-old son dinosaur books to keep up with his insatiable appetite for all things dinosaur... thanks to Kelly of Big A, little a for some great recommendations! I also caught up on Kate DiCamillo's books, having read Tiger Rising for the first time this past week. She is an amazingly versatile writer, all three books were wonderful and engaging. The Tale of Despereaux remains my favorite. In Harry Potter news, I finished Goblet of Fire (doing a series re-read in attempt to pick up clues about book seven) and am starting again on Order of the Pheonix. You know you're reading too much Harry Potter when you daydream about borrowing Hermione's Time-turner. And on that note, time to get back to my day.